<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 06, 2006

yes!! i can honestly say that i have finished with ss!!


i am definitely safe now because i have studied three themes. even chap 4!! BUT, now i can only remember external factors and environmentals strategies frm chap 4. the stupid 2nd essay qn--i have nothing to say, i cant even remember the essay heading!!!!! :s



i found out today that mother ang is super impatient. i used to think that i got my impatience frm father ang, but maybe that may not be the case.


mother was online earlier because she was trying to book air tickets online to Bangkok on the 9th [not Bangkok for me!! damn o levels.] for father ang and her. she went into the Thai Airways website and clicked everywhere but fares for tickets couldnt be found. in the end she slammed the mouse down and said, "fed up lah! dont wanna check already!"


!!


then later she went to the kitchen to check on the dog food, and came out saying, "why the dog rice blue colour one??"


i looked at the rice, and it was perfectly white! so i said, "blue meh? where?"


and she pointed all around the dog rice and said, "there! there!"


"no...!!"


and she went away laughing. must be face the computer too much already, until white can become blue.



SOB. my arms are disfigured now thanks to Cadbury. later ppl think i self-mutilate ah. oh. have to do this thing frm claudia ang's blog.

Name a fren who's name starts with a "S"?
shih yann.

4TH person on your missed calls?
calvin.

What was the last text message you recieved?
"thanks. can i just replace the word as a newspaper in Malaysia." frm li zhen.

Do you chew on straws?
DEFINITELY.

Do you have curly hair?
used to, in primary two. absolute HORROR.

What is the next concert you are going?
dont know.

What was the last thing you eat?
a blueberry and almond muffin frm serangoon gardens.

What was the last thing you said to someone and who was it?
"Bun is in the room!" to claudia ang.

Do you watch TV?
of course. my favourite hobby! :D

Have you ever seen the movie donniedarko?
of course not.

Ever been hunting?
siao.

Is marriage in your future?
of course! preferably to a rich guy. WAHAHAHAHA.

When was the last time you said "I love you" and meant it?
hm... cant remember. gasp! means it was quite long ago.

What you should be doing right now?
er... dont know...??

Do you have a nickname?
yes. many, in fact.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
nope. used to, but not anymore.

Who is the youngest in the family?
Cadbury, i guess.

Is drugs free the way to be?
cant answer, dont understand the qn.

Are you a heavy sleeper?
no.

Do you clean up nice?
again, cant answer because i dont understand the qn.

Last time you used a skateboard?
my previous lifetime, maybe.

Where is the last place you sleep beside your house?
um... the sch?

Ever run out of gas on the road?
nope, dont own a car.

Best movie you ever seen in the past two weeks?
havent watched a movie in a long time. last movie i watched was... John Tucker Must Die i think.

Do you tink ppl who come up with brain dead quizzes are crying for help in some twisted way?
er???

Last

person you saw?
claudia ang.

Talked to on the phone?
zafirah.

Hugged?
junior!

Person you texted?
li zhen.

Today

Date?
5/11/2006

Got any plans?
prepare for o levels i guess. no life lah.

Likes about tomorrow?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING unless chap 2 comes out for ss.

Currently

Missing someone?
not really.

Mood?
neutral.

True or False

I'm a morning person?
false.

I'm a perfectionist?
depends.

I'm only a child?
not since 4 yrs ago.

I'm currently in my pyjamas?
false.

I am online 24/7?
false.

I'm very shy about the opposite gender?
depends on who.

I can be paranoid at times?
true.

I currently regret something i have done?
TRUE TRUE TRUE!!!

I enjoy talking on the phone?
FALSE!!

I have a lot to learn?
true i guess.

I have a secret?
uh.. true.

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:56 AM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you